PLEASE WATCH PROOF CONTENT BELOW:
Lisa Machenberg – Hypnosis and Childbirth
Become a Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and Childbirth
Creating a stress free, fear free childbirth experience is without question a growing and lucrative area of hypnotherapy. There is no shortage of expectant parents looking for alternative methods to ease their fears and enhance the miracle of childbirth. Just one successful hypnosis and childbirth client can result in tens to hundreds of referrals to your private practice.
Hypnosis and childbirth, however, is also one of the most complex and difficult areas for a Hypnotherapist to work with. But knowledge is power and this comprehensive Hypnosis and Childbirth Seminar presents the most up-to-date information, most important tools, most powerful techniques, and lays them all out in a step-by-step program so that you can become a confident expert at hypnosis and childbirth.
Never again will you shrink away or doubt your ability or expertise to help someone with Hypnosis and Childbirth. Proudly advertise your expertise as an AHA Certified Hypnosis and Childbirth Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy new parents sharing their successful hypnosis and childbirth experiences with their friends and family.
This Comprehensive Hypnosis and Childbirth Seminar includes:
- 2½ hours of streaming video instructional seminar
- 4 hours of streaming video live therapy demonstrations
- 20-page Hypnosis and Childbirth workbook (PDF)
- 180 day unlimited access (6 months)
- Whole and partial body anesthesia techniques
- The “Hypno-Epidural” Technique
- Methods and metaphors for different cultures
- Making the birth partner a hypnotic birth coach
- Mutual storytelling techniques
- Delivery room deepening methods
- 6 hypnosis and childbirth scripts
- Session by session guide
Also includes 4 hours of streaming video with 3 actual childbirth clients:
- Hour 1: First Session with Berger (7 months pregnant). Lisa teaches her some of the skills to prepare for very comfortable labor and childbirth and reinforces these in hypnosis, including the “hypno-epidural” hypnoanesthesia.
- Hour 2: First Session with Doobie (8 months pregnant). Lisa teaches her some of the skills to prepare for very comfortable labor and childbirth and reinforces these in hypnosis, including the “hypno-epidural” hypnoanesthesia.
- Hour 3: Second Session with Doobie. Lisa gauges the client feedback and determines how to proceed further with the conditioning and reinforcement of skills and attitudes for very comfortable labor and childbirth.
- Hour 4: First Session with married couple Rachel and Mordachai. Lisa not only begins teaching Rachel the skills to prepare for comfortable labor and introduces the “hypno-epidural”, but also teaches Mordachai how to assist Rachel in staying focused and in creating the hypnotic state and triggering the hypnoanesthesia.
Salepage : Lisa Machenberg – Hypnosis and Childbirth